2017 Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord - In Epping, NH
Two of the most popular cars on the road today are the Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord. We’ll compare the 2017 models and give you five reasons why the Camry should be your vehicle of choice. These comparisons are made using the Camry SE and Honda Accord Sport CVT models.
- Price. Undeniably one of the most important factors when buying a car is the cost. The Toyota Camry will cost you $1,000 less than the Honda Accord.
- Navigation. When you choose the Camry, you’ll have the option of a built-in navigation system. This is not available on the Accord.
- Smart Key System. Unlock your doors and start your car without taking your keys out of your purse or pocket. The Smart Key system is available on the Camry, not on the Accord.
- Front knee airbags. Standard on the Camry is front knee airbags for both the driver and front passenger. This is not even an option on the Accord.
- Speakers. If you love listening to music in the car, you’ll enjoy it even more when driving in the Camry. It comes standard with six speakers, while the Accord only has four.
For even more reasons why the 2017 Toyota Camry should earn a spot in your driveway, take it for a test drive today at Hurlbert Toyota.