Hurlbert Toyota is now hiring for the following positions:
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking a Full-time Receptionist!
The ideal candidate for this position is punctual; self motivated and has excellent communication capabilities both in person and on the phone. Must be able to multi-task and work in a timely manner as well as in a team structured environment.
Duties include but are not limited to;
• Operating a multi-line telephone and fielding calls.
• Performing service department cashier duties such handling cash, interacting directly with customers, operating a credit card machine and writing receipts.
• Operating our in house computer system.
• Scheduling certain service appointments with our web-based scheduler.
The schedule is Monday 9:30am-6:00pm and Tuesday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm (Saturday and Sunday - OFF.)
Please email resume to Megan at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Experienced Service Writer Wanted!
Hurlbert Toyota is looking for an experienced Service Writer!
Duties include but are not limited to;
Greeting and write up of customer for service/maintenance using Toyota's guide lines. Sell recommended work to customers. Close out repair orders. Schedule service appointments. All done using our dealerships in house computer systems.
We have a state of the art facility with a 32 bays in a climate controlled shop as well as an inside service drive. We are conveniently located at the intersection of Rt.101 and 125 in Epping. Customer satisfaction is key. Come join our team.
Health and dental insurance available. 401k, Paid vacations and a pay plan that rewards you.
This is a full time position which include some Saturdays.
Please call Don Kohler, Service Manager at 603-693-1010, email resume or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automotive Technicians - Lube, Master & ASE Certified
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking Master / ASE Certified Automotive Technicians!
Hurlbert Toyota is also looking for Automotive Lube Technicians to join our Toyota Express Maintenance Team!
We have a state of the art facility with drive in service lanes as well as a clean, climate controlled shop with 32 bays. We are a busy dealership conveniently located at the intersection of Rt. 101 and Rt. 125 in Epping, NH.
These are full-time positions which include some Saturdays. Health and dental insurance available. 401k, paid vacations and a pay plan that rewards you.
Please email resume to Don at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Internet Sales Consultant
Hurlbert Toyota is looking for a representative for our Business Development Department. This is an inbound inquiry response position. Engage customers, build relationships and assist them during their information gathering process.
• Answer and analyze all inbound leads and work with the customer to schedule appointments.
• Log all customer information/comments into our CRM.
• Respond promptly to Internet leads via email and phone.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Follow-up on scheduled appointments to determine if they were kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Reschedule no-show customer appointments.
• Generate emails and phone calls according to contact timelines.
• Forward any customer concerns to Sales Manager.
Skills & Experience:
• Customer service phone experience required.
• Automotive experience preferred.
• Must have strong customer service skills.
• Excellent conversational skills and the ability to generate customer appointment is essential.
• Must enjoy working with other professionals in a very friendly and team-based environment.
Other experience in sales, marketing, collections, telemarketing or other similar experience will be helpful.
Automotive BDC experienced applicants will be given preference.
Hourly rate and performance bonus. Based on experience.
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential. If you are interested in exploring your next step in the automotive business, we are interested in speaking with you.
Apply for any current position here