Sales, Service and Finance Jobs in Epping, NH
Hurlbert Toyota is now hiring for the following positions:
Sales & Leasing Consultants
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking Sales & Leasing Consultants!
We are a very busy dealership conveniently located at the intersection of Routes 101 & 125 in Epping, NH. We have a wide variety of New & Pre-Owned Toyota vehicles. We also great selection of Used Vehicles ranging in all makes and models.
These are full-time positions with a pay plan that rewards you! Paid vacations, health & dental insurance as well as 401k are also available.
Come join our team!
Please submit resume to Ara Kostandin, Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Automotive Technicians - Used Vehicle, Lube, Master & ASE Certified
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking Master / ASE Certified Automotive Technicians!
Hurlbert Toyota is also looking for Automotive Lube Technicians to join our Toyota Express Maintenance Team!
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking a Used Vehicle Technician as well!
(Duties include but a not limited to; used vehicle inspections, repairs and preparing vehicles to join the wide variety of used vehicles on our lot.)
We have a state of the art facility with drive in service lanes as well as a clean, climate controlled shop with 32 bays. We are a busy dealership conveniently located at the intersection of Rt. 101 and Rt. 125 in Epping, NH.
These are full-time positions (including some Saturdays) with a pay plan that rewards you! Paid vacations, health & dental insurance as well as 401k are also available.
Please email resume to Don Kohler, Service Manager at email@example.com for immediate consideration
Internet Sales Consultant
Hurlbert Toyota is looking for a representative for our Business Development Department. This is an inbound inquiry response position. Engage customers, build relationships and assist them during their information gathering process.
- Answer and analyze all inbound leads and work with the customer to schedule appointments.
- Log all customer information/comments into our CRM.
- Respond promptly to Internet leads via email and phone.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Follow-up on scheduled appointments to determine if they were kept and the outcome.
- Schedule future contact as needed.
- Reschedule no-show customer appointments.
- Generate emails and phone calls according to contact timelines.
- Forward any customer concerns to Sales Manager.
Skills & Experience:
- Customer service phone experience required.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Excellent conversational skills and the ability to generate customer appointment is essential.
- Must enjoy working with other professionals in a very friendly and team-based environment.
Other experience in sales, marketing, collections, telemarketing or other similar experience will be helpful.
Automotive BDC experienced applicants will be given preference.
Hourly rate and performance bonus. Based on experience.
Part-time, evening & flexible hours available!
For the full-time positions; Paid vacations, health & dental insurance as well as 401k are also available.
Paid vacations, health & dental insurance as well as 401k are also available.
Send your resume for immediate consideration to Matt Luedtke, Sales Business Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toyota Express Maintenance Service Writer
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and write up of customer for ToyotaCare maintenance visits using Toyota's guide lines.
- Sell recommended work to customers including filters, wipers, and other light duty items.
- As well as major service, repair's and warranty work.
- Close out repair orders. Schedule service appointments.
- Assist service team as well as complete rental vehicle contracts.
- All done using our dealerships in house computer system.
You must be self motivated, have excellent time management skills and the ability to work as a team. This position requires someone who takes pride in their job and makes customer service a priority. The ideal candidate for this position is polite, punctual and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Experience is preferred, though we are willing to train the right person.
We have a state of the art facility with an inside service drive at the intersection of Rt.101 and 125 in Epping. Customer satisfaction is key. Come join our team!
Pay plan based on experience.
Full time schedule working every Saturday with Wednesday & Sunday off.
Please send resume to Don Kohler, Service Manager at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Part -time Parts Driver
Hurlbert Toyota is seeking a parts driver! We are a busy dealership conveniently located at the intersection of Rt. 101 and Rt. 125 in Epping, NH.
Our parts driver is a valued part of our operation. The primary responsibilities are:
- Provide timely and correct parts deliveries in our company Tundra
- Represent our dealership in a professional manner both on and off the road
- Maintain positive relationships with the companies we work with
- Candidates must be punctual, have a professional appearance and maintain a positive attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to read and write and perform basic math.
- Predicted HOURS - M-F 9am-12pm.
Come join our team! Please send resume to Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are strictly confidential. If you are interested in exploring your next step in the automotive business, we are interested in speaking with you.
Apply for any current position here