Hurlbert Toyota is now hiring for the following positions:
Sales Appointment Coordinator
Hurlbert Toyota is looking for an entry level representative for our Business Development Center. This is an inbound inquiry response position. Engage customers, build relationships and assist them during their information gathering process. *Free on site training!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and analyze all inbound leads and work with the customer to schedule appointments.
- Log all customer information/comments into our CRM.
- Respond promptly to Internet leads via email, text and phone.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Follow-up on scheduled appointments to determine if they were kept and the outcome.
- Schedule future contact as needed.
- Reschedule no-show customer appointments.
- Generate emails and phone calls according to contact timelines.
- Assist Internet Manager when applicable.
Skills & Experience:
- Customer service phone experience is a plus.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Excellent conversational skills and the ability to generate customer appointment is essential.
- Must enjoy working with other professionals in a very friendly and team-based environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Internet savvy, strong networking in social media is a plus!
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Other experience in sales, marketing, collections, telemarketing or other similar experience will be helpful.
Hourly rate based on experience.
All applications are strictly confidential. If you are interested in exploring your next step in the automotive business, we are interested in speaking with you.
Please call 603.693.1010 or email resume to Matt Luedtke, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or maiil to:
PO Box 780
58 Caleg Hwy
Epping, NH 03042
Two Sales & Leasing Consultants
Hurlbert Toyota has a rare opportunity to join our team and sell the number one product in the country.
We are a busy dealership in a great location on Rt. 125 intersecting Rt. 101 in Epping, NH. We have a state of the art facility and a great service department. We carry new Toyota vehicles along with a big selection of pre-owned cars, trucks and SUV'S.
This is a full time position with split shifts and days off per week.
- 401k, health, and dental insurance available
- Salary, Commission, Weekly bonuses, and spiffs. Year end retention bonus and more.
- Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right individuals. Which includes training salary.
Please send a resume to Ara Kostandin, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ara (or Jason) at 603-693-1010 or mail to:
PO Box 780
58 Calef Hwy
Epping NH 03042
Apply for any current position here